Mexican Seasoning Blend

Real quick, before we leave for Disney (hey y'all, we're going to Disney World!), I wanted to share this seasoning blend I found. I tried it last week on some ground beef and was very happy with it. I mixed my batch in a Ziploc bag for now, but will soon get an empty spice bottle to keep some on hand at all times, forever.

There's nothing wrong with the packet seasoning mixes that I've always used before, I guess, but after YEARS of doing tacos that way...I finally got bored and decided to branch out. You can increase or decrease or add or subtract any of this, until you get exactly the flavor you want! THIS IS VERY EXCITING!

Okay, it's not that exciting. It is tasty, though.

_____________________________________

Mexican Seasoning Blend

• 1 tbs chili powder
• ¼ tsp garlic powder
• ¼ tsp onion powder
• ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
• ¼ tsp dried oregano
• ½ tsp paprika
• 1½ tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp black pepper

_____________________________________

Mix up a batch of seasoning in a small container of some kind. Season any kinda meat as much as you want, drain it, and stuff it in a taco.

Then eat the tacos! Then go to Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment